Monday, November 17, 2008

Dirt: Book Review

One of my latest reads was Dirt by Stuart Woods. Dirt is the second book in the Stone Barrington series. I had never read anything by Stuart Woods. One day, I was looking for new books and discovered one of the Stone Barrington novels. I'm immediately curious when I find a book that has a main character who travels across many novels. That is always a good sign when a writer can keep a character alive and interesting.

Dirt deals with the business of gossip and what happens when the tables are turned on the king and queen of two gossip columns. If you like Hollywood, gossip, scandal, murder and a great cast of characters all intertwined, this will be a great read for you!

Stone Barrington is a detective and a lawyer that you would want on your side. His dedication to his clients is commendable. His skill in solving the case is impressive. And his sex appeal and charm is irresistible. After reading two of his adventures, it's clear that Stone Barrington knows what he is doing both in and out of the bedroom.

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series!



No comments: