Thursday, December 18, 2008

Burger King Offers Men's Body Spray



Are you a guy who wants to smell like a Burger King Whopper? Are you a lady who wants her man to smell like one? If you answered yes to any of these questions you are in luck!
Burger King Corp. has launched a new men's body spray called Flame. The spray has the "scent of seduction with a hint of flame-broiled meat." You read it right: Seduction and flame-broiled meat in the same sentence.
The photo for the new campaign features the Burger King in a seductive pose. Crackling fire, bearskin rug and a nude King with some strategically placed fabric. It did make me laugh. And it reminded me of Burt Reynolds' famous 1972 Cosmopolitan centerfold.
The site firemeetsdesire.com is dedicated to the new mouthwatering scent. You can also purchase it from Rickys NYC in person or through their website. The cost is only $3.99 for a 5ml bottle.
I've worn Acqua di Gio by Armani for almost ten years. I can't imagine changing. And I don't want to smell like flame broiled meat. No matter how seductive it is. Unless it really works then let me know asap! I'll buy it by the case.
Of course, the most important question still needs answering: Can I get fries with that?

3 comments:

PuakaDariPatpong said...

OMG. is that for real. i dont want me or my boy to smell like that. OH~.. people are too weird nowadays. haha. on 2nd thought. it would be nicer to smell the burger aroma rather than smelly armpits. ahahaha...

Michael Rivers said...

You are right! There are worse smells than a flame-broiled burger! haha.

Laura said...

This is so disgusting! I would be so turned OFF! But I bet it's a hit! LOL!!!!