Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Tudors: Season Two

I devoured season one of The Tudors. After I took my napkin and dabbed off my chin, I told my friends they had to watch this erotic and drama filled Showtime series. Jonathan Rhys Meyers' portrayal of a young, seductive and athletic Henry VIII let me wanting more.

I don't have Showtime so I've been anxiously awaiting the DVD release of The Tudors - Season Two. The original release date was December 30, 2008. I was excited to bring in the new year with Henry VIII and the gang. Then the release date was pushed back another week.

The four disc box set is scheduled to hit store shelves on January 6, 2009.

If you haven't watched season one, you still have plenty of time to get caught up before season two arrives.

You wouldn't want to upset Henry.





No comments: