Monday, February 16, 2009

Michael Rivers Appears on Lori and Julia



Today I appeared on the Lori and Julia Show (FM107.1). I was on to talk about the upcoming Joan Rivers Event. We had some laughs when I shared a few Joan Stories. And we had some good discussion on why Joan Rivers is such a survivor and inspiration to people.

I guaranteed the listeners that the Mall of American weekend will be great!

Did you get your tickets yet?

If not, you can get them on the websites for Joan Rivers or www.qvcatthemall.com.

You can also stop into the QVC @ The Mall store in the Mall of America.

1 comment:

HalfCrazy said...

Unfortunately, I have no idea who Joan Rivers is but it seems like you're a really big fan when I clicked the 'Joan Rivers Event' blog link under your photo!

It's cool that you appeared on radio lol!