Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Michael Rivers Hosting the Red Carpet



Joan Rivers started it. Star Jones tried it. Kathy Griffin was fired from it. Now it's my turn.

I will be hosting the Red Carpet Event for the Aegis Foundation's Academy Awards Fundraiser.

Join me during a live blog and/or podcast direct from the Red Carpet at The Hotel Minneapolis (details to follow).

Better yet, be part of the show and attend this night of Hollywood. You'll be supporting two great causes: One Heartland and Smile Network International!

If you have not purchased your tickets, there is still time! Purchase online now or at the door the night of the Oscars!


7 comments:

HalfCrazy said...

WOW very cool! Will I see you on TV or something? So I'm gonna be like, "Hey, I know that guy!" Do write about the event afterwards! :P

Much Love,

Michael Rivers said...

The details are still being worked out. I'll either blog on my computer as people come into the event. Or I'll be doing a podcast. Which I think is like a radio broadcast. I'm not even sure. Either way I'll be there. HAHA.

Tina B. said...

Wow! Sounds fun & exciting. I will be watching for further updates.

Kathleen (Canada) said...

I wish I could be there, it looks like fun.

William said...

OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Ryan Thomas said...

What's your angle going to be? Gotta separate yourself from the pack. Maybe Melissa Rivers can join you. I dont think she is up to much these days.

WannabeVirginia W. said...

OMG I am too cheap to buy tickets! Please please be on T.V. or on the computer live stream.

You are the coolest guy.

Can't wait!