Thursday, April 2, 2009

Good Earth: Food Review 6 of 52





As part of my New Year's Resolution to try 52 new restaurants, diners, coffee shops and bakeries during 2009, I present the following review.

Place:
Good Earth

Location:
3460 Galleria
Edina, MN 55435

Who I Went With:
Scott, Val, Madelyn, Jan, Mallory and Kristin.

What I Ate:

Flat bread, assorted bread and hummus.



Breakfast Quesadillas: Grilled tortillas filled with grilled vegetables, scrambled eggs, nitrate free bacon and melted cheese. Topped with lettuce, sour cream, avocado salsa and diced chillies.



Would I Go Back:
Yes, but probably not on a Sunday for brunch. The wait was an hour. The food tasted amazing but I'd rather not wait that long.

Worth the Price:
Yes! The food was so fresh and the taste combination was wonderful! Mallory made a great recommendation.

3 comments:

HalfCrazy said...

Just looking at The Good Earth facade.. everything seems pretty brown, very earth-y LOL.

Hmm, they serve in large portions or maybe that's just me.

A 45-minute wait is fine which is the maximum waiting time but an hour? Totally not acceptable LOL.

Laura said...

That is a great restaurant, such good food. Not sure I'd like the wait....

Kevin said...

This is a great idea. I may start doing this here in Atlanta... if I stop being a recluse. :)