Monday, May 25, 2009

Beaches Food Review: 9 of 52



As part of my New Year's Resolution to try 52 new restaurants, diners, coffee shops and bakeries during 2009, I present the following review.

Place:
Beaches

Location:
Manhattan Beach, CA.

Theme:
American food. It was hard to concentrate on the menu when this was the view from our table:



Who I Went With:
Erich and William. We went on my first day ever in California. William used to live on the beach so he was a great tour guide!

William and Erich.

Me and Erich. I borrowed William's hat for the photo.


What I Ate:
Burger and fries.



Would I Go Back:
Of course. Did you see that view!

Worth the Price:
Yes.


7 comments:

kbnky said...

AWESOME VIEW!

I think I need an invite to Manhattan Beach. ;)

Ryan (AZ) said...

Very nice! Looks a lot like Santa Monica, CA…I LOVE the beach! Maybe we should take a little trip there.

William said...

YOU are awesome!! I LOVE IT! it looks great!!!!

Jeff said...

Great pictures. What a view from the table.

The food looks good, too.

mistress maddie said...

The view alone is worth the price! What a handsome bunch too!!! Glad you loked Miss Richfield. I have posted several times on her!

Wonder Man said...

I should go there

RAD said...

yummmgasim! The burger/view and you boys! :-)