Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Designing Women Season One DVD


On May 26, 2009, the first season of Designing Women will finally be released on DVD. I've been waiting patiently to see this. But patience was growing thin! For the past few years I've checked multiple websites trying to find a release date. It was frustrating to see almost every other TV series come out, but not Designing Women.

Designing Women and Golden Girls are my all time favorite comedy series. The first season of Golden Girls was released in 2004 and the last season has already been out for over two years. I'm not sure what took so long to get Designing Women started. But finally we can bring Suzanne, Julia, Mary Jo and Charlene into our homes again!

4 comments:

mistress maddie said...

I'm right there with you on these two shows. Golden Girls was a all time favorite followed by Designing Women. My third favorite was Murphy Brown. I alreadt have the GG on dvd. I may have to get DW!

Wonder Man said...

It's all about Julia

Matthew said...

Okay I seriously might have to buy this...lol

The Pansy Bastard™ said...

It's about damned time they release this! I, too, have been impatiently waiting!