Friday, May 29, 2009

Endless Summer Food Review: 10 of 52


As part of my New Year's Resolution to try 52 new restaurants, diners, coffee shops and bakeries during 2009, I present the following review.

Place:
Endless Summer

Location:

The Norwegian Star Cruise Ship

Theme:
Mexican

Who I Went With:
Mark, Geoff, Travis, Tony and Chris



What I Ate:
Chips, fresh salsa, mango salsa and guacamole



Fajita salad



Beef burrito and rice



Chocolate cake



Would I Go Back:
If I was ever aboard the Norwegian Star again, yes I would go back!

Worth the Price:
It only cost $10 to enjoy this restaurant and it was totally worth the price. Probably the best food I had on the cruise.

4 comments:

LORDPATRICK said...

Thanks for the birthday greetings!
Today the birthday. Tomorrow the party!

MJ said...

All that's missing is Debbie Reynolds!

Wonder Man said...

10 bucks!! wow that's a lot

Mark in DE said...

Looks delish to me, and $10. is a real bargain.