Monday, May 11, 2009

Joan Rivers Wins The Celebrity Apprentice

Congratulations to Joan Rivers for winning The Celebrity Apprentice!! Joan played for the charity God's Love We Deliver.



This wonderful charity will receive The Celebrity Apprentice winning check for $250,000! During the filming of the show, Joan won over $500,000. This money will provide over 56,000 meals and unlimited nutrition counseling for the clients of God's Love We Deliver.

"It's an incredible accomplishment and we simply can't thank Joan enough for this and for all she's done for our clients for over fifteen years. She is truly a remarkable woman, and we couldn't be prouder," said Karen Pearl, President & CEO of God's Love We Deliver.

Please check out the God's Love We Deliver site where you can find more information and make a donation of your own!

Congratulations Joan!!

Photo credit: Paulo Correa (nookiez)

13 comments:

Valerie C. said...

Very cool that Joan won!!!! Very cool she has helped this charity for so long.

Kirk B. said...

I've been watching it religiously all season and was TOTALLY impressed with last nights end! I was thinking of you each week when it was on! :)

Marcia said...

I'm in shock! I really thought Annie would win. LOVED the show!!!

William P. said...

Erich and I watched it!! I LOVE HER!!! WERK!

Erich M. said...

Last night William and I watched the entire show. And we new you were tuned in for the event.

Travis said...

Wow, what a show. I was really surprised that Joan won, but very glad.

mistress maddie said...

Michael- Thanks for becoming a follower! Cool blog! I will have to check out some more of it. I said I wouldn't watch the Apprentice this season and of course, I got sucked in! I was routing for Joan the whole time. I'm so glad she won. She really is a smart woman. And funny as hell!

Anne B. said...

Joan has ALWAYS been a winner at anything and everything she put her mind to. How fabulous that The Donald recognizes that, too. She's the best!! Yippee!!

Kristin H. said...

Super Way to Go Joan!!!!!

Doug R. said...

It was so awesome! Loved the whole charity she worked for. Congratulations! A pokah playah!"

Ken Fron said...

Congratulations!!! Whoo Hoo!

REDLAN said...

She's so lucky! Congrats Joan!

Bev J. said...

Joan rocks! I'm glad that she kicked Annie's butt.