Friday, July 24, 2009

Extra! Extra! Responses to Headlines

Headlines from the week of July 20, 2009

Twilight Fans Bring Frenzy to Comic-Con
Those Trekkies better watch it! Vampires might overtake the Vulcans!



Solar Eclipse of the Century Captivates Asia
Eclipse of the Century? Damn. I was probably eating a frozen pizza and watching a Golden Girls re-run when it happened.



Katherine Heigl Dishes about Cruel Grey's Anatomy Work Schedule
Hey Katherine . . . call me when you are working three jobs at minimum wage with no benefits.

6 comments:

Eric Arvin said...

Re: The eclipse. LOL! Me too!

Allen said...

Don't ja just hate missing those big things. Love the golden girls!

Doug Goff said...

HAHA I hate Katherine Heigl, you tell her Mike!!! Oh and if I forget have a great weekend!

Bob said...

My heart bleeds for Katherine Heigl. I think she ought to quit her hellish job and get work on a road crew laying tar on a highway in the desert.
Pffffft.
Eclipse? Huh? What? Huh? I'm in the dark on that one. =)

Mitzi said...

Total eclipse of the heart?

LENORENEVERMORE said...

Love my fabulous Golden Girls, Michael! my close friends & I know some the lines by heart! hahaha!!
I was saddened by the loss of Bea Arthur not so long ago...

Great weekend darling!
ps: yes, rsvp not required~I'll cook up a nice storm for you `hee*

xo*