Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Palm Garden: Food Review 14 of 52







As part of my New Year's Resolution to try 52 new restaurants, diners, coffee shops and bakeries during 2009, I present the following review.

Place:
The Palm Garden


Location:
Aberdeen, SD

Who I Went With:
Tony and my sister.

What I Ate:
Grilled ham, cheese and aspargus sandwich.
Sweet potato fries.






Would I Go Back:
Yes. I loved the place. It's a very charming restaurant. The food was great and the bakery items were wonderful. After we ate lunch, we loaded up on baked goods to take back to the hotel.








Worth the Price:
Yes. The baked goods were amazingly priced. I bought an entire Kuchen for $3.75. In a big city, you might get one piece for that price!



5 comments:

Stephen Rader said...

Okay, that spread of baked goods and chocolate just added 5 pounds to my ass. Like I needed that!!! :)

YUM! That looks delicious!

Mark in DE said...

There should be a special place in heaven for those who make exquisite pastry and chocolates.

Wonder Man said...

love the chocolate display

Doug Goff said...

That sandwich looks so good! And I like your restaurant reviews Mike, keep em coming!

Tina B. said...

What the?!! You mean I could have been part of your review had I been able to find time to dine with you guys?! I am really pissed now! A mere mention of my name as, "I went with my friend Tina, Tony, & my sister...." would have really made my day!...Not to mention filled my culinary needs, which as we all know, is very important to me! Anyway, I am a bit more excited to visit this establishment as per your review. Sounds really delicious! I wonder what Shell's opinion was?