Monday, August 3, 2009

Convention Grill: Food Review 16 of 52



As part of my New Year's Resolution to try 52 new restaurants, diners, coffee shops and bakeries during 2009, I present the following review.

Place:
Convention Grill

Location:
3912 Sunnyside Rd
Edina, MN 55424

Who I Went With:
Scott, Mike and PK

What I Ate:
Root beer Float and Cheeseburger





Would I Go Back:
Yes. The cheeseburger was one of the best I've ever tasted. The Convention Grill opened in 1934 and still has the same atmosphere. I enjoyed this so much that I've already gone back. Recently my parents and niece visited and this is one of the places we went to eat.

Worth the Price:
Yes. Very good food and fun atmosphere.

8 comments:

Jeve (aka John and Steve) said...

I like your New Year's resolution!

Doug Goff said...

That burger and float look awesome! I'd have to walk 10 miles to burn off those calories! lol

Wonder Man said...

looks fun

kylerklnh said...

Love the look of this place!

Mark in DE said...

A really good cheeseburger is a thing of beauty.

mistress maddie said...

I love me a good diner! And it looks so good. One question. I see your at 16 of 52. Do you think you will make your goal. That's a hell of alot of eating till then! LOL!

Eric said...

You want to take me with you to the next restraunt?

Laura said...

Haven't been there in ages! My mom tried working there, lasted a week. lol. Great pick!

You better get moving, year's half over!