Saturday, August 8, 2009

Corner Coffee: Food Review 17 of 52







As part of my New Year's Resolution to try 52 new restaurants, diners, coffee shops and bakeries during 2009, I present the following review.
Place:
Corner Coffee

Location:
514 N 3rd St # 102
Minneapolis, MN 55401

Who I Went With:
Scott

What I Ate:
We weren't too hungry so I ordered a sandwich and chips.



Would I Go Back:
Yes. The interior has a great feel and a variety of sandwiches, soups and desserts. There is also a performance stage. I'd like to go and enjoy some coffee and entertainment

Worth the Price:
Yes.

4 comments:

Allen said...

Did you order coffee? I did not see that mentioned.

Have a good week,
Allen

LENORENEVERMORE said...

That's quite a nice new year's resolution! Have a great Sunday Michael~

Doug Goff said...

I'm still thinking about the place you went to last week! I'm so craving a shake like that! :D

coachjw1@hotmail.com said...

How much did you spend?