Tuesday, August 18, 2009

El Potro: Food Review 19 of 52




As part of my New Year's Resolution to try 52 new restaurants, diners, coffee shops and bakeries during 2009, I present the following review.

Place:
El Porto

Location:
Grand Rapids, MN

Who I Went With:
Kathleen, Sheree and Justin. We were in Grand Rapids for the Judy Garland Festival.

What I Ate:
Chips and salsa. Taco, enchilada and rice.



Would I Go Back:
Sure.

Worth the Price:
The food was inexpensive and had a good flavor. The company and laughs made it even better.

9 comments:

Mac Callister said...

hmmm,glad u had a great time!

and thats a lot of eating place to visit huh!haha goodluck!

Doug Goff said...

Nothing like authentic Mexican food! Kind of makes you wonder how Taco Bell stays in business.

Paul Benjamin said...

This looks like my type of place! Good food, not too expensive...that taco looks delicious! :)

A Lewis said...

We are Mexican food WHORES! Any day, any how, any way....we dig it.

Allen said...

it looks so yummy.

LENORENEVERMORE said...

drooolll...
I like the logo of the restaurant...hope they don't serve horse meat though!

xo*

mistress maddie said...

I loves me some Mexician food! Or is it Mexican men?

David Dust said...

Michael -

I really want you to consider coming to NYC for Dust Bunny Weekend (Oct. 23-25). Just think of the restaurants you could review!!

I could give you some advice on lower-cost hotels - or maybe you could double-up with someone.

Seriously, think about it. I'd love to meet you - and so would everyone else!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

madhouse 6 said...

what a great resolution! sounds fun.