Monday, August 24, 2009

Enjoy: Food Review 20 of 52







As part of my New Year's Resolution to try 52 new restaurants, diners, coffee shops and bakeries during 2009, I present the following review.

Place:
Enjoy

Location:
15435 Founders Lane
Apple Valley, MN 55124

Who I Went With:
Val and Mallory

What I Ate:
Caesar salad, carrots/dip, western eggs, waffle, French toast, bacon, scrambled eggs and hash browns.









Would I Go Back:
For sure.

Worth the Price:
Yes! The food is wonderful and the choices are plenty. The building and decor is fantastic. A quote from their website says it all:

From the outside, it's a romantic Tuscan village. Inside, it's seven dining rooms each with its own personality. From our intimate little grotto to our sunlit conservatory to our wrap-around patio, our goal is to make every visit one you will truly enjoy.

7 comments:

Doug Goff said...

I think out of all the places you have posted I like this one the best. The food looks awesome and the scenery looks even better!

Ray's Cowboy said...

I am going othave to make a New years res like this. It sounds like fun all of thetime. You food critic.
Hugs
Ray

Miss Ginger Grant said...

My arteries are hardening just looking at the "Full American Breakfast!"
Yow, how many calories is that?!
A gurls gott watch her figure, you know!

coachjw1@hotmail.com said...

The waffle and the western eggs look especially tasty! I'm ready to go with you on one of these 52 food outings! :)

Gummi Bare said...

the food looks good.

Gummi Bare said...

i'm going to add you to my blogroll

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeee, Mikey, that food looks downright nasty. ick.

You seem to like everyplace you go and would go back. Something's wrong about that. And where's the local joints that feel local? Are you getting away from the true meaning of this Mikey?

Mattie