Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sea Breeze: Food Review 21 of 52


As part of my New Year's Resolution to try 52 new restaurants, diners, coffee shops and bakeries during 2009, I present the following review.

Place
Sea Breeze

Location
Mandalay Bay Hotel
Las Vegas Strip

Who I Went With
Ryan

What I Ate
Canadian bacon and pineapple pizza (my favorite).



Would I Go Back
Yes.

Worth the Price
Yes. Straight from the oven, the pizza had a fresh, great taste. I doubt there was a canned or frozen ingredient on it.

9 comments:

Sam said...

Hey Michael, If you are in Vegas may I suggest a few local places that garner alot of attention.
1. Hash House A GO-GO
2. Claim Jumper
Both are off the strip. Hash House is about two miles west on Sahara with Claim Jumper being just alittle further out nearer to Summerlin. Love your blog, and love the food reviews!!

Meeko Fabulous said...

There's a little gourmet sandwich shop in Bally's called Nosh. Totally worth a look. I always order their 'The Gobbler' when I'm in Vegas.

Doug Goff said...

Damn that looks good! Hawaiian pizza is one of my favorites too!

Wonder Man said...

That's a huge slice

Mike, Studio city said...

MMMMM, I love pineapple pizza. Nexy time in Vegas eat at the Bellagio lunch buffet. DON'T eat at the Wynn.

Christopher said...

That slice looks so tasty, I almost licked my screen.

Allen said...

Hey Michael, have you had a BLT pizza yet?

Stephen said...

I watched the roast of Joen Rivers last night for the second time...& I thought of you! You are so lucky to have her for a friend.

Kyle said...

Hi Michael, before I was a vegetarian this was my favorite pizza combo. This picture makes my mouth water! I enjoy reading your food reviews even if I can't eat much of what you review any longer.