Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Broadway Burger: Food Review 22 of 52






As part of my New Year's Resolution to try 52 new restaurants, diners, coffee shops and bakeries during 2009, I present the following review.

Place
Broadway Burger

Location
New York New York Hotel
Las Vegas Strip

Who I Went With
Ryan

What I Ate
Patty Melt on sourdough bread and fries.



Would I Go Back
Yes.

Worth the Price
Very much. Broadway Burger was one of the most inexpensive places we found when we were in a hurry. Everything is made fresh, including the fries.

7 comments:

Doug Goff said...

Oh man you killed it for me on this one! You're not supposed to have a patty melt on sourdough!! Rye Michael rye! :D

Meeko Fabulous said...

I'll keep that in mind . . . I'll be in Vegas this weekend! :)

Stephen said...

Only 30 to go! You better get eating...

LORDPATRICK said...

Hi Michael!

See you are keeping to your resolution.

Last Thursday I had lunch with two lady friends. I call them "My Rich Widows". We all ha melts on Turkish bread! They were great. I had a "Sweet Chili Chicken" one. Fantastic!

Hugs

Patrick

mistress maddie said...

I don't know Michael. You have a lot of eating to do yet. But make sure you don't lose your figure doing it! LOL!

Ray's Cowboy said...

Have to admit the Patty Melt on Sourdough bread sound yummy. Wish it was scratch and sniff. Would welcome the smell of the food here.
Ray

Sharon McPherson: AUTHOR / ARTIST said...

What a great challenge! Also great for bloggers who don't know much about Minneapolis ... now if ever I drop by at least I will have a choice of 52 eatiers to choose from lol. :)