Saturday, September 19, 2009

Emmy Predictions 2009: Programs



Outstanding Host For A Reality Or Reality-Competition Program
Phil Keoghan, The Amazing Race
Ryan Seacrest, American Idol
Tom Bergeron, Dancing With The Stars
Heidi Klum, Project Runway
Jeff Probst, Survivor
Tom Colicchio,Top Chef

Anthony: Tom Colicchio.

Michael: I would love to see Heidi Klum win. Project Runway is one of my favorite shows.


Outstanding Drama Series
Big Love
Breaking Bad
Damages
Dexter
House
Lost
Mad Men


Anthony: Lost had a great season, but next year [final year] would be more appropriate for a win. I'll go with Mad Men.

Michael: Mad Men


Outstanding Comedy Series
Entourage
Family Guy
Flight Of The Conchords
How I Met Your Mother
The Office
30 Rock
Weeds


Anthony: 30 Rock

Michael: I would LOVE Family Guy to win. But I'm not sure a cartoon could achieve that. I'll go with How I Met Your Mother.


Outstanding Made For Television Movie
Coco Chanel
Grey Gardens
Into The Storm
Prayers For Bobby
Taking Chance


Anthony: Coco Chanel

Michael: Grey Gardens


Outstanding Variety, Music Or Comedy Series
The Colbert Report
The Daily Show With Jon Stewart
Late Show With David Letterman
Real Time With Bill Maher
Saturday Night Live


Anthony: The Colbert Report

Michael: The Daily Show with Jon Stewart


Outstanding Reality – Competition Program
The Amazing Race
American Idol
Dancing With The Stars
Project Runway
Top Chef


Anthony: Top Chef

Michael: Project Runway

2 comments:

Eric Arvin said...

I love LOST.

behrmark said...

All of your predictions are interesting so it will be interesting to see how accurate you are. Good luck!