Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Gonzalez Gonzalez: Food Review 29 of 52


As part of my New Year's Resolution to try 52 new restaurants, diners, coffee shops and bakeries during 2009, I present the following review.

Place
Gonzalez Gonzalez

Location
New York New York Hotel
Las Vegas

Who I Went With
Ryan

What I Ate
Chips and salsa.
Three hard shell tacos and rice.




Would I Go Back
Yes.

Worth the Price
Yes. We were getting tired of sandwiches and burgers so we went hunting for another option within our budget. We found Gonzalez Gonzalez and it was the perfect choice. Something different. The service was great and so was the food.

17 comments:

Jan said...

Pretty colours on the signage !
I have simply got to go get some lunch :)

Steven Anthony said...

Ok this settles it...mexican tonight!

LENORENEVERMORE said...

Yummm...
The crunch sound on hard tacos turns me on! Lovely day to you darling!!
xo*

The Daily Connoisseur said...

Yummy! I love a good taco... I might make this taco Tuesday in your honor!

Sean said...

I can't tell if you really like burgers or like to eat inexpensively. I wish I could visit some of these great eateries.

Writer said...

Can't wait for Friday! Some friends are taking me to Rincon, a local Mexican place here in Lexington. Mmmm....*drool*...tacos!

Did you have their guacamole? Was it good? Was it homemade??

Meeko Fabulous said...

I freakin' love this restaurant. I simply HAVE to eat here at least once whenever I'm in Vegas! :)

Christopher said...

I love Peas 'N Carrots in my arroz!

Wonder Man said...

i think i saw that place when i was there

Ray's Cowboy said...

Looks yummy I would go there.
Ray

Jeve (aka John and Steve) said...

Lookin' good. It's hard to find good Mexican in NY. Looks like you found both in your hometown.

Paul Benjamin said...

I can't wait for you to come visit a restaurant in Chicago... :)

Glennis said...

Looks nice.

Barbara said...

Mexican, my favorite. Looks so good.

Straight Guy said...

Don't give up on burgers in Vegas. Some of the best in the country are there.

Mitzi said...

I've never had Mexican before.

Dean Grey said...

Michael!

Oh, those tacos look so fresh and crispy!

I'm getting so hungry now!

-Dean