Sunday, September 13, 2009

Greenbergs Deli: Food Review 24 of 52



As part of my New Year's Resolution to try 52 new restaurants, diners, coffee shops and bakeries during 2009, I present the following review.

Place
Greenbergs Deli

Location
New York New York Hotel
Las Vegas Strip

Who I Went With
Ryan

What I Ate
Warm pastrami on sourdough bread, potato salad and pickle spear.



Would I Go Back
Yes!

Worth the Price
Very much worth the price. This pastrami sandwich was my favorite lunch during the Vegas vacation. It's sliced as it's ordered, put on your bread choice and then sent through the toaster oven. I could have eaten two.

10 comments:

Steven Anthony said...

Im jealoussssssss.....two of my favorite things..Vegas and good food:)

LENORENEVERMORE said...

Yummm...
sourdough bread is so good when it's still warm! Wonderful weekend Michael!! xo*

Allen said...

I am not sure that I would like that, but I would have to try it.

mistress maddie said...

Ohhhh, how that looks so good! You just gave me an idea what to have for lunch.

Steve and Warren said...

We are back and we've moved.

Steve and Warren said...

We are back and we've moved.

LORDPATRICK said...

Greetings Michael!

Thanks for your good wishes.

I'm off to the country for a week, staying with friends. Long walks through the bush land. Relaxing. Some quiet time for meditation and reflection on life and its meaning! Now that I'm 75 things are beginning to look so much different. I've had six people I know well die this year!

Keep well1

Hugs.

Patrick

Mitzi said...

It looks all very nice, but you need something wet and warm inside you. Have you tried Spotted Dick? It's delicious.

johnmichael said...

I love pastrami!!

Doug Goff said...

Ah I have ate there before and had the exact same thing! Freakin awesome I tell you! If you keep putting all these Vegas references here you're going to force me to take a trip! That's not a bad thing though.