Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Honey Ice Cream: Food Review 27 of 52



As part of my New Year's Resolution to try 52 new restaurants, diners, coffee shops and bakeries during 2009, I present the following review.

Place:
Honey Ice Cream

Location:
MN State Fair

Who I Went With:
Anthony

What I Ate:
We tasted honey ice cream (yumm). I purchased honey lemonade and apple-honey taffy.



Would I Go Back:
Yes.

Worth the Price:
The Honey Ice Cream booth offered a great variety of foods all made with MN honey. Tasting foods you don't normally associate with a honey flavor was interesting.

The prices were great. $1 for a large honey lemonade which was very quenching on a hot August MN day. The apple-honey taffy was wonderful. I ate the entire bag in a couple days.

4 comments:

Doug Goff said...

I love taffy also, but with honey? Hmm I guess I would have to try it out. Sounds interesting though!

Steven Anthony said...

Ok seriously...if I keep reading these reviews Im going to get really fat...they make me so hungry then I go looking for food...

peace

ayem8y said...

“I’ve just been to most awful party where they served daiquiris made with honeyyy.”

Mitzi said...

I love honey I prefer it to sugar.