Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Oodles of Noodles: Food Review 25 of 52


As part of my New Year's Resolution to try 52 new restaurants, diners, coffee shops and bakeries during 2009, I present the following review.

Place:
Oodles of Noodles

Location:
MN State Fair

Who I Went With:
Anthony

What I Ate:
Spaghetti and meatball on a stick.



Would I Go Back:
No.

Worth the Price:
So-so. Not one of my favorite things we ate at the fair this year. The sauce was very rich and good and I loved the breading wrapped around the meatball. But the meat didn't do much for me. With 300 food vendors at the fair, I'd skip this next time to try something new.

4 comments:

Doug Goff said...

You mean to tell me that delicious looking spaghetti on a stick was no good? Man I thought for sure when I saw that picture you were going to say it was great.

Steven Anthony said...

Spaghetti on a stick...not something I would have even tried, the name kinda puts me off...Props to you for being brave enough to go for it:)

LENORENEVERMORE said...

I think this is the first 'NO' return? Looks quite yummy...The photo can be deceiving I guess... ;)

Kyle said...

Michael I'm with LENORENEVERMORE. Was that the first establishment you wouldn't go back to? Love this series, even if I can't eat much of it.