Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Grind Cafe: Food Review 32 of 52



As part of my New Year's Resolution to try 52 new restaurants, diners, coffee shops and bakeries during 2009, I present the following review.

Place:
The Grind Cafe

Location:
Sahara Hotel
Las Vegas

Who I Went With:
Ryan

What I Ate:
Cherry pastry.



Would I Go Back:
Yes.

Worth the Price:
Cherry is one of my favorite flavors and this pastry was wonderful! The piece was as big as it looks. It tasted fresh and baked from scratch. I doubt any of this was ever frozen.

12 comments:

Steven Anthony said...

Yummers I love cherry.....is that a bite I see, must have been good, if you couldnt wait to bite into it before taking the pick...lol

MJ said...

I once read a book entitled, Never Eat Anything Bigger Than Your Head and it’s advice I’m sticking to.

No matter HOW tempting that cherry pastry looks.

Sean said...

My fav is Mrs. Smith Cherry Pie. And as cheesey and horny-teenage-boy it was, I loved Cherry Pie by Warrant.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdDxz2bkfhE

Writer said...

OMG: That look's so fucking good!

Allen said...

Yummy is what I say. That looks like so yummy.

Doug Goff said...

The next time I head out to Vegas I'm taking you with me, you know all the good spots to eat!

Meeko Fabulous said...

There's this great little place at New York, New York that has the best cheesecake I've ever had. I'm gonna have to get the name for you so you can try it out next time you go to Vegas. :)

Christopher said...

Yet ANOTHER reason to visit Vegas...Looks tasty!

Wonder Man said...

never was good with cherries

Kyle said...

I have to tell you Michael, that pastry looks absolutely delicious.

Sharon McPherson: AUTHOR / ARTIST said...

Ye, I would give that cherry pastry a go ... not making promises to finish it though.

By the way, good luck with your next book. Sounds exciting!

Mitzi said...

It looks like a lady napkin after a heavy period. Did you eat it hot or cold? *projectile vomits over monitor*