Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Java J's: Food Review 31 of 52


As part of my New Year's Resolution to try 52 new restaurants, diners, coffee shops and bakeries during 2009, I present the following review.

Place
Java J's

Location
700 Washington Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55401

Who I Went With
Scott

What I Ate
Bacon, egg and cheese on a bagel. Coffee.

Would I Go Back
Yes. I loved the atmosphere! Blue is my favorite color so this place was perfect for me. It almost felt like being in a pool. Or at least being pool side.





Worth the Price
For sure!

13 comments:

Writer said...

I love good coffee houses!

MJ said...

Where are the pool boys?

A Lewis said...

We ventured into (yet another) of Portland's coffee houses yesterday for the first time -- Cooper's Coffee near 60th and Stark NE. Loved it!

Meeko Fabulous said...

That place looks awesome! It looks like it should be a bar though . . . I know, I know . . . It's way too early to be thinking about alcohol . . . It's five o'clock somewhere, right?! ;) LOL!

Paul Benjamin said...

This place looks great! I love the decor and the colors. I like when places think outside of the box.

The Daily Connoisseur said...

it looks very aquatic... :)

Stan said...

I love the decor. Looks and reminds me of Miami Beach.

Sharon McPherson: AUTHOR / ARTIST said...

Yes, I agree with The Daily Connoisseur - aquatic.

I like it. Seems like a nice place to take a date.

LENORENEVERMORE said...

love the wavy interior design!
they seem to take a lot of effort in designing the space...cheers to that!
~xo*

Kyle said...

I love the decor in this place; lots of art deco and modern elements throughout.

Wonder Man said...

cute place

Doug Goff said...

I love the design of that place, I wish my living room looked like that!

J@v@JuNKo said...

ooooh suweeeeet! its a beaut of a coffee house, i personally like shops that are more eclectic and colourful...kinda like the "Central Perk" on Friends...but i could totally chill in this place too!!!...hmmmm....Java J.....