Monday, October 5, 2009

Michael Jackson: This is It Tickets On Sale


Sony Pictures Entertainment and Sony Music Entertainment announced that the first 24-hours of pre-sales activity for Michael Jackson’s This Is It movie has produced record-breaking sales.

Fans all over the world are buying tickets for the two-week, limited engagement showing of the movie. It is believed that no movie in history has generated so many ticket sales so far in advance.

After I watched the preview online, I knew I had to see it. The lighting, choreography, stage set up, dancers, costumes and all around talent create one amazing production.

Anthony (my fellow awards show blogger) and I purchased tickets for October 29th.

The below trailer has already been viewed 7,222,009 times on youtube. Check it out for yourself.

12 comments:

Jan said...

L.O.V.E.
Thanks for the link !

The Daily Connoisseur said...

Can't wait to read your review!

Doug Goff said...

That's going to be a really good one. Hope you have fun!!

Sean said...

I can't decide if i want to see it or not...if I had someone to go with, I'd go but non of my friends are interested. Hello Netflix queue.

iDonnie said...

I totally wanna see this, too.

Steven Anthony said...

I got my tickets:) cant wait....interested to read your review after u view it;)

Ray's Cowboy said...

Would love a full review on this. Let us know what you think. please.
ray

Kyle said...

Michael, you sound really, really excited about this. Glad you were able to secure tickets. Enjoy it!

Wonder Man said...

this should be the bomb

cb said...

I think that if someone bought the tix and promised to take me out to a fancy meal afterward, I'd still decline to see this movie.

John said...

I'm sure it won't come to my little town, even though we have 10 screens. I do collect dvd's though and this is certainly going to be on my wish list. I think it is sold out in the Capital City nearby.

LENORENEVERMORE said...

...still can't believe the King of pop has passed away... I'm sure it's going to be touching!