Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tabatha's Salon Takeover: Episode Two


Episode two found Tabatha going down south to Florida to help out a desperate young salon owner with little experience. But when one of the hairdressers tries to rationalize her mistakes, it is the last straw.

Tabatha calls for a complete salon overhaul! First step was promotion! The stylists must head out to the beach to get their name out to the consumers, will their attempt be successful?

Tabatha, I want to have lunch with you!! Please!!

3 comments:

RAD said...

she rocks..I need to watch the last episode. Did you know she has been with her partner for 10 years...She announced it last week on Andy Cohnes show....

Steven Anthony said...

I finally viewed an episode. love it...I worked in a salon for yrs, so it makes it even better to me;)

peace

madtexter (corey james) said...

I think I need to call up this Tabatha and ask her to do my do, because lately it's looking like a hotmess.