Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Week: Emeril and Martha

Day two of my week with celebrity chefs and homemakers was not without tension. I promised not to filter the work so I must share this little scene.

"Martha, I'm smiling now because Mr. Rivers has a camera on us. Please let me do my own work."

"But Emeril, I can show you a better way. Let me . . . "

"Martha, I can do it myself."

"But my way is so much better!"

Emeril had enough and said his magic word . . .

Martha couldn't fight the power of the Bam!

She left the kitchen and started to set the table, using her beautiful line from Macys (I hope she lets me keep it!).

Emeril was now alone and able to finish his dish.


"Now THIS is a good thing."

13 comments:

Bob said...

You are having quite the feast, with all your chefs at the ready.
Still, I'd keep an eye on Martha; she's a gangbanger from way back.
Used to be called Marty the Blade!

Just sayin'.

Laura said...

Love it! Great capture on personalities!

Doug Goff said...

I'd take Emeril's cooking over Martha's any day of the week. Let her make some napkin holders and stay out of the kitchen. We don't want any jailhouse food! lmao

MJ said...

I was hoping she'd bitch slap him.

Allen said...

Never been a fan of Martha, but having a chef cook a meal is awesome. Making me hungry. =o)

Paul Benjamin said...

"Martha couldn't fight the power of the Bam!"

HAHA! Definitely my favorite line in this post.

Renee said...

har har. I'm glad she was removed from the kitchen.

xoxo

The Daily Connoisseur said...

Ha! I love it! And you're making me hungry.

LENORENEVERMORE said...

heehee...
Do you know MarthaInc bought over his company? Good thing Bam?!
xo*

Meeko Fabulous said...

I think a little bit of Martha Stewart lives in my mother . . . LoL! :)

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I saw Martha and Emeril live at a store opening in New Orleans and they have amazing chemistry! Emeril kept making Martha sazaracs, and she kept drinking them! She was DRONK by the end of the demo!

mistress maddie said...

I love these posts! You are so cute! I love both these talents!

Ray's Cowboy said...

Martha is a good thing. I love her.
Ray