Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Week: Rocco Arrives

For Thanksgiving this year, I decided to spend a week with my favorite celebrity chefs and homemakers. I hired them to make my Thanksgiving meal extra special. Each day I'll share a glimpse into their work. This morning, Chef Rocco DiSpirito arrived right on time!

"Hello, Mr. Rivers. I'm here to start cooking for you."


My favorite task-master, Martha Stewart, was on-hand to oversee the week's progress.

"Follow me, Rocco. I'll get you set up in the kitchen."



Rocco wasted no time in starting to prepare his portion of the upcoming feast! I swooned. I could watch him cook all day long!

16 comments:

Eric Arvin said...

Um, if you have enough money to hire celebrity chefs, maybe we SHOULD get married....lol. ;-)

Laura said...

I'll take your Thanksgiving week over mine. Especially with Rocco!

A Lewis said...

Say now Rocco, would you like to come in for a Tylenol PM and a glass of wine?

Sean said...

Such a clever and fun posting.

If Rocco were to come to my house, he would be the spread I'd lay out on the kitchen table. And you can bet there'd be plenty stuffing!

Did i mention the all cooking is done naked rule? Yeah, it's new and in honor of Rocco.

The MaleSack said...

Rocco is hot! But not as hot as Tyler Florence! Let's not forget him :)

Paul Benjamin said...

I would swoon over Rocco cooking any day. He is a very attractive man. Yum!

Meeko Fabulous said...

Sharing is caring . . . Wanna send him over my way? :)

Wonder Man said...

Rocco is a great cook

Stephen said...

Rocko looks good enough to eat in those pics!

Doug Goff said...

Damn dude how'd you mange to get him over? Oh wait, do I really want to know? lol kidding!

J@v@JuNKo said...

i hope he stuffed your turkey real good...

Kyle said...

With Rocco who needs Thanksgiving dinner?

Mark in DE said...

J'adore Rocco!!

jason said...

you could watch him "cook all day long"?
Gee, did you maybe misspell something there?
:)

Westopher said...

One word: Delicious!

Damien Oz said...

Rocco does not do it for me at all - Sorry Michael - I think YOU are adorable but I do not get this choice.

he is a major sleaze and total buffoon.

Now Michael Symon - HELLO !!!!