Thursday, December 3, 2009

Launch My Line Debuts


Last night the new Bravo reality competition Launch My Line debuted. I was only going to watch the first 15 minutes. I was determined that I would not like it.

Well . . . I'm big enough to admit that I loved it!! The spin on this latest fashion competition makes it stand out.

From Bravo's site:

Bravo's newest fashion creative competition series, Launch My Line features 10 established fashion designers paired with 10 industry professionals, who are highly regarded in their own field of expertise, but have always dreamed of having their own clothing line.

From stylists, music producers, event planners to CEOs and choreographers, the innovators will work with the established designers to bring their vision to life and create a fashion line. In the end, one team will be declared the winner and someone's clothing line will be launched.


Did you see it? What did you think?

16 comments:

Bob said...

I tried to watch, but after a long day at work, 11PM was too late for my eyes. I caught about ten minutes before I threw in the silk charmuse.
Luckily, Bravo does the repeat thing, so I'll catch it about 27 times before the next episode airs!

Doug Goff said...

I don't know why but I like the suit the guy in the purple hat has on.

Kenneth Fron said...

I'm all excited to watch this!!! I have set up to record a "Season Pass" on TiVO. Can't wait!!! There really is nothing that BRAVO does that I don't like! LOL

Steven Anthony said...

LOVED IT....like you I didnt really want to, but I was hooked after five minutes;)

Betty Manousos:cutand-dry.blogspot.com said...

It sounds great!

David Dust said...

I liked it - but Dean and Dan reminded me of Gay Hobbits...

XOXOXOXOXO

Howard said...

I liked it, but didn't love it. Perhaps it will grow on me. I was sad Dan left - at least he was eye candy. Will try to watch again, but unless it really pulls together, I could see myself growing tired of it.

Wonder Man said...

I might have to sit this one out

Laura said...

First I've heard of it...I'll check it out, if I remember. lol.

Christopher said...

So glad that Patrick McDonald (the Dandy) is on this show. I've always seen pics of him in print & in the background at fashion shows but never knew who he was.

Anonymous said...

I loved the Show!!! The drama is going to explode like a Volcano..

Anonymous said...

Oh My God I too am hooked..I have to stop being a slave to these shows.

The pixie twins are adorable.They get an A for all the fashion changes..

The Ceo gets an A for not giving up. I first it looked like a hot mess, but she really pulle dit out of the hat with her design. I would wear it to work and then out with the girls for sure.

But, my favorite reason for being hooked is the Dandt team..Patrick and Roberto look like they will either make it thru or kill each each other.
I am hooked..

Gay Guy said...

I konked out at 11, but, since you recommend the show, I'll try harder next week.

cb said...

The. Show. Was. A. Trainwreck.

With gay twins that were painful to watch.

TheEgoReturns said...

I tried watching it too, I didn't care for it. I think Project Runway is probably too good and has spoiled me

Mark in DE said...

Somehow, this is the 1st I've heard of this. But I'm sure on Christmas or New Year's day Bravo will run a marathon of the 1st 3 episodes so hopefully I can catch up. Sounds interesting!