Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mama's Pizza: Food Review 50 of 52


As part of my New Year's Resolution to try 52 new restaurants, diners, coffee shops and bakeries during 2009, I present the following review.

Place:
Mama's Pizza

Location:
800 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55402

Who I Went With:
Myself

What I Ate:
Ham and sausage pizza.
Salad with cucumbers, carrots, peas, olives, cheese and french salad dressing.





Would I Go Back:
Yes. I picked Mama's Pizza because I had not yet posted a review on a place located in the 8 miles of Minneapolis skyways. I'm always walking these and looking for new places to visit.

Worth the Price:
The pizza and salad was less than $8 so it was a great lunch to take back to your desk.

5 comments:

Doug Goff said...

That looks awesome! I think you've really hit some great places to eat!

Steven Anthony said...

You just cant beat a good slice of pizza;)

WannabeVirginia W. said...

Pizza and Salad is a healthy choice. Yum.

Mark in DE said...

The salad looks suprisingly fresh, considering its winter in Mpls.

Only 2 food reviews to go! What will be your next blog goal? Review men you've slept with? I can see it now: 52 sex reviews in 52 weeks! :-)

Dean Grey said...

I'm so hungry now, Michael!!!!!!

-Dean