Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tabatha's Salon Takeover: Episode 4


Tabatha has a serial shopper on her hands in salon owner Kim who spends all of her earnings on clothes! Reality sets in when Tabatha facilitates an intervention involving Kim’s husband, forcing Kim to donate what she doesn’t need from her closet to charity.

Meanwhile, back at the salon, the employees seem to care more about themselves than their clients. One client suffers from an eyebrow wax gone wrong.

Will Kim be able to take control of her finances AND her salon?

With Tabatha's help, she can!


12 comments:

Doug Goff said...

I honestly enjoy looking at her picture every time you post one of these. I really need to Tivo this show!

Bob said...

That Waxing Witch was one scary mess.
I think she's lethal!

Steven Anthony said...

your bog got me hooked on this show.....love it, love her;)

Howard said...

It was a good episode, but not a great one.

Westopher said...

I used to super-love this show, but my DVR stopped recording it. We have a volatile relationship.

The wax mishap could have been worse, but I would have made them pay for the pants.

J@v@JuNKo said...

Bitch can do it!

Bobbie's Babbles said...

Truthfully, some of this reality stuff is just plain dumb. Sorry if this is one of your favorites. About your comment on my blog --- you're a big boy now - go crash a party and take your shirt off. However, if you do this, you must take a photo, and you must let me know how it was... and if there is a lone hetero female in the mix, buy her a drink. She'll appreciate it. LOL

jason said...

I think secretly, I want her to take control of my life.

John said...

Nothing can top the "dildo" episode!

Kenneth Fron said...

I just started watching Tabatha a couple weeks ago and I'm getting caught up. The last episode I saw was the dildo guy. She really is very cool. I like her no nonsense approach and serious attitude she takes regarding her profession. It's good to see people who are so passionate about their craft...she inspires me to be the best jewelry designer as well.

LENORENEVERMORE said...

Let me make a wild guess...her closet is all BLACK! I heard she charges $250 for a hair cut! Good for her~
xo*

Geoff said...

Huge crush on this lady.....