Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Shear Genius Season Three Debuts


Bravo's creative hair-styling competition series Shear Genius is back for its third season with a whole new look.

International model and handbag designer Camila Alves makes her hosting debut alongside new series judge Jonathan Antin, celebrity stylist and former star of Bravo's hit series Blow Out. Famed stylist Kim Vo returns as a judge for his second season, and new to the series, accomplished stylist Orlando Pita adds his voice of expertise as mentor to the contestants.

Shear Genius has gone international for the first time ever and after combing the world in search of top stylists, Bravo has assembled 12 remarkably talented individuals who will raise the level of competition as never seen before.

The winner will receive $100,000 in prize money furnished by Nexxus Salon Hair Care, an apprenticeship with Nexxus and the chance to style hair for an Allure magazine photo shoot.

Shear Genius SEASON 3 PREMIERE Wednesday 2/3 @ 10/9c:

22 comments:

Michael Guy said...

I think I'm addicted to BRAVO network. And this show isn't going to help! :)

Bob said...

I'm gonna miss Jaclyn Smith and that "shake it" guy.

robertga99 said...

I love this show but I'm gonna miss
Jacklyn Smith.

WannabeVirginia W. said...

Looks like it would be a good show to watch, but heck we like many other shows, it is not shown here in Canada

MJ said...

combing the world

Ha.

LENORENEVERMORE said...

that Jonathan Antin is so intense but quite delish no?!
xo*

Bo said...

Shear Genius is good, but my favorite show on Bravo is Tabitha's Salon take over.

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Miss Ginger won't be watching Shear Genius this year... she's not really a hater, but she DESPISES Jonathan Antin! His show on Bravo was HORRIBLE- who the hell wants to watch some pany ass straight guy priss around and act like a bitchy queen? If I want to watch bitchy queens, I'll call some friends and we'll go out for cocktails!
Bravo ruins another one... they'de best be careful... they don't have too many good ones left!

Sean said...

Long time no post. Good to have you back.

RAD said...

I DVR'ed it last night I cant wait to watch it today when I get home from work...I hope its good!! Love Jonathan A...Where did jackie Smith go? :-(

YSLGuy said...

Tivo will record it for me. Can't wait!!

I know that Jonathan Antin is going to be the Simon Cowell of the judges I'm sure. He wasn't very friendly on his own show

Doug Goff said...

It's hard for me to watch shows about hair because I don't have any. It's kind of like torture even when someone I know says "hey I'm going to get a haircut". Like yea jerk thanks for rubbing it in! LMAO

Paul Benjamin said...

Oh, i better add this to my TiVo!

I guess Jaclyn Smith got the boot?

Betty Manousos:cutand-dry.blogspot.com said...

Looks like it would be a great show to watch!

WannabeVirginia W. said...

I have nominated you for a Kreative Blogger Award. Come and pick up your reward or you will be charged for storage. Kidding!!!

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

Never heard about the show before, so thanks for the info :)

Jan said...

I so wish I didn't have to wait to see this - as usual I won't be able to follow along. :(

Steven Anthony said...

Im gonna miss Jaclyn....

Gropius said...

So few people can get away with that yellow. She's one of them. Hey--did you hear that Cyndi Lauper is going to be on The Apprentice?

Mark in DE said...

Why isn't Jacklyn Smith coming back??

3 hungry tummies said...

Sounds like an interesting show, hopefully it will be shown here soon!

cb said...

This show is horribly, horribly tragic. In every conceivable way.